Join now - be part of our community!

Viewing picture quality

constantine_jk
Visitor

Viewing picture quality

I tried yesterday for the first time the photo viewing functionality. I connected the VP to my DCS-P10 and the photos were transferred fine. When I went to view them, they appeared to be blairy and not clear at all. Does anyone know why is that?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
g1skard
Visitor

I've noticed with mine that when viewing the pictures image appears blurry then gradualy sharpens as it finishes loading the image. Seems it does a preview load and fills in the details.

constantine_jk
Visitor

How long does it take for the photo to sharpen? I left for a minute or so and nothing. The photo was 5Mpixels so I suppose it was big.

Thanks

profile.country.en_GB.title
@4967457401015621
Visitor

There's a preview mode for flicking through pictures and a better mode for when you can wait. To switch between them button with lots of squares on it - it's a little difficult to describe, but when you put your fingure on the right of the touch pad when viewing pictures it's 2nd from bottom on the left

franzipan
Visitor

I have a DSC-T1 and cannot work out if I can connect it directly to my VP to transfer photos - do you know if this can be done and, if so, how?

hldomster
Visitor

Do you not put the usb cable from the camera into the cradle of the VP?? You could of course load the pictures onto your PC and transfer them that way.

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

Mmmh, try a other USB-mode with your DSC-T1.

There must be 3 different possebilities.

PictBridge, PTP and Normal