Join now - be part of our community!

Vista Express Update Netherlands

profile.country.en_NL.title
Carelino
Visitor

Vista Express Update Netherlands

As a lot of Vaio users I am entitled to get a Windows Vista Express update for my Vaio laptop FE31M. 25 december I put my order on moduslink and send them all the papers they needed. I had chosen to pay them with a bank transfer which I did on the 29th of december.

On the Internet I can't find any damn information about when I am going to get my Vista Express update. I don't want an estimate of time. I payed for it and did everything they wanted. Now I want to know and get my Vista Express update.

On this forum I couldn't find anybody telling whether they received it already or not who live in the Netherlands. I called the help support in Netherlands which spoke funny enough only English. Yet they couldn't tell me anything, I even had to suggest them to use my order number to get the information of my order (seems to me I know more then they do). The only thing he could tell me was that my order was received. Great help NOT.........

Once again it seems getting peoples money is a lot easier then actually give them what you promised. I'm very disappointed about the whole process, and think Sony and Microsoft should do something about this situation.

I've send them (moduslink) several mails, but never received any answers. I am worrying about my order since I already payed for it, but never got confirmation they received the money. Help desk can't help, mailing doesn't help, website doesn't help.....I hope this forum can help and give me the information I hope to get.

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Have you tried phoning Moduslink,the company dealing with the Vista Express upgrade, maybe they can help, you can find the telephone numbers towards the bottom of this thread..

Carelino
Visitor

Tanks for your reply but, I called the help support in Netherlands which spoke funny enough only English. Yet they couldn't tell me anything, I even had to suggest them to use my order number to get the information of my order (seems to me I know more then they do). The only thing he could tell me was that my order was received. Great help NOT.........

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Sadly it's not good news, have a look a this Vista OEM 'Express' upgrades stuck at the gate report..

Hopefully as it states at the bottom of the report, all will be sorted in the end.. :slight_frown:

Carelino
Visitor

Thanks....

Nevertheless, MS remains confident that "all valid orders that were placed before the 31st January will be fulfilled within 28 days as per the agreed terms".

Or, to put it another way, no one should be at all put off by the mere fact that ModusLink has no record of their order. It's all going to come together in the end.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a small suggestion, maybe they should sent and e-mail with their deepest apology and inform their customers about the current situation. I hate to read the news first from a newspaper. Now I got insulted twice....That Moduslink is drowning in problems displays how second ranked this mission was. If you can't handle it get someone else to help and pay for it. If they don't give me it within the agreed terms they will get in a great deal of problems with me.

MS one big disappointment