Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio Free Vista Upgrade

profile.country.GB.title
ribatte
New

Vaio Free Vista Upgrade

Hello, I bought this Vaio FE31Z before christmas and have not heard anything about my free upgrade yet. I was just wondering whether anyone else had heard anything?

Also, did anyone else have to email their receipts? I know a friend had to (though with an HP) but I have not been asked to and I'm getting concerned. Does anyone have a phone number I could call them on?

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.en_GB.title
rocorma49
Visitor

Yes I was asked to send my sony vaio receipt, and since then have heard nothing. I don't plan to upgrade to vista until I feel all the necessary drivers are ready to download, but it is disturbing after I both registered and sent my receipt that all has gone silent

Robin

profile.country.GB.title
ribatte
New

Oh dear. I thought as much. I don't know what to do. Do you have a phone number I could call them on?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Richyroo,

Welcome to Club vaio,

Have you registered for the Vista Express Upgrade via this link..?

If so towards the bottom of this thread highroyds has posted the telephone, email and website details for moduslink , the company dealing with the Vista Express upgrade, maybe this will help..

profile.country.GB.title
ribatte
New

Thank you!! Yes I did register but I got the problem at the end, that a lot of people have had, and so was unsure if my order went through. I emailed asking if it had and they did say it had but I have never been asked for a receipt, which worries me. I think I'll give them a call.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome RichyRoo, good luck.. :slight_smile:

mwanner
Visitor

Hello, I have had also an Error at the end of my Vista order. So I'm unsure too, if they receveid my Vista order. Please let me know if you get your Windows Vista Update copy. Thank you. Markus