Join now - be part of our community!

website problems

profile.country.en_GB.title
biancavaio
Visitor

website problems

hey

i've got a slight problem concerning websites , i cant seem to get on hi5 recently last week i could get onto the website this week i cant , seems strange as my friends can acsess the websites on there pc's but i cant , i have'nt changed any settings or anything , but wheneva i type in www.hi5.com , the 'this page can not be displayed' sign comes up , i was wondering why this is happening any1 got an sugesstions

love bianca

xx

22 REPLIES 22
Channi3
Visitor

are you connecting to the internet wireless, via a router. If you are, then it could be something with the router. I had the same problem a while ago.

Try disabling the firewall on the router, and maybe changing settings like allow cookies or something like that.

Or try checking your personal firewall, to see if your browser is being allowed full access.

Maybe try installing a different browser, but i doubt thats the problem. Check your router, (if you use one, that is)

biancavaio
Visitor

hey thanks for the suggestion ....but im not wireless

tnx's alot for the suggestion though

xx

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Bianca,

Open your browser and go to internet options and clear your temporary internet files, etc.. :thinking:

biancavaio
Visitor

hey thalamus , hope you had a lovely christmas , thanks for the suggestion but im afraid the problem is not yet been resolved

thanks anyways

anyone else got any suggestions , all are welcome

bianca

x

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

It seems to be a problem with the site Bianca, not your computer. Have a look at the posts here.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Biana,

Yes I had a good Christmas thank you, I hope you had a great time also.. :slight_smile:

Rich may have identified the problem for you, I can access the site but as I'm not a member I'm not able to test if I can log in.. :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Could be a site problem, I can't get in either

kee-lo_

Was going to ask for a tracert :cool:

biancavaio
Visitor

they have may have shut the site for xmas ........

xx