Join now - be part of our community!

where can i get "recovery media kit" from?

belga75
Visitor

where can i get "recovery media kit" from?

i've deleted everything from my partition drive and now i can't find proper drivers for my VGN FS515E

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.pt_PT.title
V57...
Contributor

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

i've deleted everything from my partition drive and now i can't find proper drivers for my VGN FS515E

Hi belga75,

welcome to Club Vaio.. :slight_smile:

Are you sure your Vaio's hidden HDD recovery partition recovery partition has been deleted.?

You can check this by clicking Start then click Control panel.

In Control Panel click on Performance and Maintenance, then click on Administrative Tools and finally click on Computer Management..

A new window should open click on Disk Management and maximise the window .

You should see Recovery Partition, C and D partitions.

If the recovery partition is still present Start your Vaio and when you see the Vaio logo screen press F10 repeatedly this normally would start the recovery process..

If that does not work and if you have not created a set of recovery disc's, then you will have to contact Vaio-Link to purchase a new set of recovery DVD's. You can find vaio-link contact details HERE

Alternatively you can install your own version of XP and the download the Original Drivers and Utilities for your Vaio using the following link: FS515E Preinstalled Drivers and Utilities

Note that unfortunately the pre-installed applications are not available for download.