Join now - be part of our community!

Where to buy a good Case for the VAIO Pocket?

Hellknight_FA
Visitor

Where to buy a good Case for the VAIO Pocket?

Hi there!

I live in Germany, and I am proud owner of a Sony VAIO Pocket (20 Gig).

Does someone know if SONY offers a convinient case for the VAIO Pocket, or are there some other cases for the V.P. on the market available?

Greetings from Germany

Timo

9 REPLIES 9
buuggssy
Visitor

Hi, I just bought a Sony branded slip case specifically sold for the Pocket Vaio. I have a 40Gb model and it fits perfectly. I paid approx 13 euros for it in the UK

profile.country.de_DE.title
thwi
Visitor

The best case for the 20 GB model is the flip cover leather case from PDair . You can order it online for 20,95 British Pounds. Just go to

www.pdairshop.co.uk

If you order till January 15th they even include free shipping (which also applies for international orders). Payment is possible via credit card or through PayPal.
I use this case myself - and it is great.
Cheers,
Thomas

Hellknight_FA
Visitor

Can you buy it directly from Sony?

ivan-d
Visitor

i bought one thru mikro anvika (or whatever) and i'm just about to go get it at the post office! :smileygrin:

Psaila
Visitor

Can you buy it directly from Sony?

I belive you Can but To be honest The
pdair deliver for free and the Case Is leather., with A belt Clip and looks Stunning

As For The 40 Gigs model , I'm not sure if the option to get one from pdair is there yet ?

Happy Hunting

nabilxp
Visitor

and if we leave in france ???
some one has buy a case here??

kadafi
Visitor

and if we leave in france ???
some one has buy a case here??

Get an ipod sock!

:smileygrin: :smileygrin: :smileygrin: :smileygrin:

nwcpn
Visitor

Hi, I just bought a Sony branded slip case specifically sold for the Pocket Vaio. I have a 40Gb model and it fits perfectly. I paid approx 13 euros for it in the UK

where?

also, I thought that the external size of the 20gb and 40gb were identical....

kadafi
Visitor

where?

also, I thought that the external size of the 20gb and 40gb were identical....

It's probably the one at microanvika.. do a search on their website; the 20GB and 40GB dont have the exact same dimensions. The 40GB is bulkier...