Join now - be part of our community!

Why are ipod owners bitter?

hldomster
Visitor

Why are ipod owners bitter?

Check this link out. God, why are they so bitchy, come on, sony released a portable music player - get over it!!

Another thing, do Sony intend on releasing anymore firmware updates, and is there plans for a VGF-AP2L??

Anyone got any gossip?

24 REPLIES 24
profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

I think that Apple's support is not an issue providing you live in english speaking countries.

ROFLMFAO

Look at me. If I need support, then I must use this Forum or the e-support which is only in english too.
:laughing:
Not to mention the highly inflated price of the CDs we buy to rip onto the players
True.:smileysad:

constantine_jk
Visitor

Look at me. If I need support, then I must use this Forum or the e-support which is only in english too.
:laughing:

It is true that the best support you can get is normally in english. I will move to Greece soon and I felt that Sony will be able to provide me with better support in the case I need it, hopefully not though.

I had an expensive Sony stereo from Canada and I needed a spare part while I was in Greece. I went to a Sony centre and within a week they brought it from the States.

seb21__
Visitor

I had an expensive Sony stereo from Canada and I needed a spare part while I was in Greece. I went to a Sony centre and within a week they brought it from the States.

Nice. I hope Yamaha do the same with my stereo.:smileygrin:

It is true that the best support you can get is normally in english. I will move to Greece soon and I felt that Sony will be able to provide me with better support in the case I need it, hopefully not though.

Do you need not a extended warranty for that?:smileyconfused:

constantine_jk
Visitor

Do you need not a extended warranty for that?:smileyconfused:

Every Sony product that is purchased in EU comes with European warranty and therefore is valid anywhere in EU. Sony products purchased outside from EU are not covered unless you have an extended warranty. For example, I received today the MDR-EX81SL headphones from Japan and they are not covered by the warranty in EU. I hope I will not need it, as I find them better than the 71s and are not available in Europe....:smileyidea:

seb21__
Visitor

AHA:smileyidea:

chris_lewis
Visitor

I know its not a Vaio product, but has everyone forgot about the NW-HD range??

imo it wipes the floor with both the VP and the ipod, its half the size and you get double the battery life! now thats what you want from a player!

C

btw, hot chick not included. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

seb21__
Visitor

btw, hot chick not included.

That make it uninteristing for me.:smileygrin: :laughing: :laughing:

constantine_jk
Visitor

I know its not a Vaio product, but has everyone forgot about the NW-HD range??

I agree that the HD range is really good and I was really tempted to buy the HD3, but then the HD5 came out and I wanted it instead. I bought the VP though as I wanted the extra space, which saved buying a DVD writer....

If the HD5 is as good as it is said and SS3.1 is improved, then I think that this will be finally the iPOD killer! !laugh.gif|___jive_emoticon_name=laugh|jivemacro=emoticon|class=jive_macro jive_emote|src=laugh.gif!

If the chick was included though with the HD3, then I would prefer to buy the DVD writer as well.....!love.gif|___jive_emoticon_name=love|jivemacro=emoticon|class=jive_macro jive_emote|src=love.gif!

hldomster
Visitor

I havent forgotten about the HD series, I keep expressing the hype of the NW-HD5, I think it wil be brill, and is released mid-May apparently.

BTW what is IMO?

chris_lewis
Visitor

Sweet, that will do the ipod no favours, hehe. but for now I am very happy with my HD1 :smileygrin:

Seb, Sorry about not including the honey but she is mine, hahahahaha

C

IMO = 'In My Opinon' or IMHO = 'In My Humble Opinion'.
It saves typing you see,

C