Join now - be part of our community!

Windows Vista

tman16
Visitor

Windows Vista

Hi,

i was thinking of upgrading just now to vista but i did the program capability scan and it came up with:

Sony Corporation Utilities - Go to the manufacturer's website to download the latest utilities for your system.

Windows Messenger - This program might have minor compatibility issues after upgrading to Windows Vista. For more information, go to the vendor's website.

Intel PROSet Wireless - This program might have minor compatibility issues after upgrading to Windows Vista. For more information, go to the vendor's website.

After i upgrade to vista would these programs work fine? specially the intel pro wireless?

2 REPLIES 2
tman16
Visitor

any ideas?

RudeYute
Visitor

I'd imagine the Intel Pro Wireless software would work with it, but if not, just use Vista's connection protocol - the driver will still work with it.

Windows Messenger should be updated to Windows Live Messenger, and the previous uninstalled from the system (don't even think it comes with Vista).

The Sony Utilities, unlikely to work, and I bet Sony don't even update them for Vista.