Join now - be part of our community!

XP drivers for FZ modells

VahaVaha
Visitor

XP drivers for FZ modells

Hey.

I just downgraded my FZ11M to XP pro SP2 instead of vista.
First thing i did was installing the graphic card driver and tried out 3Dmark03.
I got 2000pts more with XP :smileygrin: :smileygrin: :smileygrin: .

The driver for my graphic card is Xtreme-G_Mobile_163.67_XP_32bit
( http://www.tweakforce.com )

Problem 1: :angry:

But i notice a problem pritty fast. I cant clock my GPU anymore. I tried nTune which worked on Vista , i tried Atitool (works for geforce also) and powerstrip. None of them works.
So in my mind it has to be the graphic card drivers. I think its blocked something ??
So if u know how to fix this problem , i would be very grateful.

Problem 2: :angry:

Problem 2 is my sound card. I have downloaded both kb835221 and kb888111xpsp2.
Then i installed STDAUD-01129106-UN (FZ19 sound driver ) but didnt work. Ive been researching a bit and one guy has the same problem.
Error msg: "Device object dose not exist, rebote the system and try reinstall"
Yeah something like that.

Problem 3:

Well , problem 3 is like the rest of the drivers. I have been warned that some of the drivers wont work on XP and its fine.
Wireless driver wouldnt be wrong to have. And if you know what drivers is needed for fn buttons , volume controller bluetooth esc esc also would be greatful.

4 REPLIES 4
Visitor

I have an FZ11Z, and would like to downgrade to XP.

Where did you get drivers for stuff like the wireless, graphics etc. I dont think that XP will recognise the Blu-Ray device either.

Wish Sony would release drivers. It should be their obligation to do so under customer rights to provide support for their hardware.

VahaVaha
Visitor

You can download the graphic drivers from above. They work for almsot all mobility graphic cards. I dont have the rest drivers. WLAN and so on dosent work for me. Got luck with the camera tho ^^

Can someone tell me what the name of the soundcard is on VGN-FZ11M?
I know its sigmatel but nothing more. Mabye better if i download it from them.
Been searching my a$$ of without success.

Plix help :E

VahaVaha
Visitor

It seems like's theres already some driver installed for my Audio but its not working.
I have tried almost all sigmatel drivers that i found different forums.
Seriously , i have no clue what to do . Feels like i've spend hour's for nothing.

My problem is:
When i try to install sigmatel driver it says it cannot find device object and i need to rebote the system and try reinstall.

This is the once i have installed:

"Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for high Definition Audio"

KB835221
KB888111

Sigmatel drivers:

The once from AR21S
The once from AR21M
THe once from FZ19
and from FE31M. (Sigmatel CXD9872 High Definition Audio Codec for XP )

The thing that's annoy me is people with the same modell FZ11M got their sound working.
I mean , ive done exactly what's is told in the forums without success.

VahaVaha
Visitor

YES I GOT THE DAMN SOUND NOW FINALY

ahhhhhh feeeeeeeeels so good to hear the sound from msn.