Join now - be part of our community!

Audible Audio Books

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
cazfer
Visitor

Audible Audio Books

Hi, Could someone please tell me how to tranfer Audible Books from I-Tunes to my Walkman NWZ-A845.  Many thanks Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Drumzman
New

Hi cazfer,

First thing I'd do if you have not already done so, is install Sony's Content Transfer software.  When it comes to using a Walkman with iTunes, I've found this to work really well.  What you should be able to do is simply drag whatever content you want from iTunes and drop it on to the little Content Transfer box.  The only thing I'd say though is check the file format of the audiobook against the list of compatible formats that will be in the manual for your Walkman.  I have known a few audiobooks to be in formats with DRM (Digital Rights Management) that won't allow it to play on some MP3 players.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Drumzman
New

Hi cazfer,

First thing I'd do if you have not already done so, is install Sony's Content Transfer software.  When it comes to using a Walkman with iTunes, I've found this to work really well.  What you should be able to do is simply drag whatever content you want from iTunes and drop it on to the little Content Transfer box.  The only thing I'd say though is check the file format of the audiobook against the list of compatible formats that will be in the manual for your Walkman.  I have known a few audiobooks to be in formats with DRM (Digital Rights Management) that won't allow it to play on some MP3 players.

Hope this helps.