Join now - be part of our community!

How many hours must I load the battery

SOLVED
profile.country.sv_SE.title
newbut3
Visitor

How many hours must I load the battery

I dont speak English - just self learned from looking at  US- and  Brittish films  and listen to musik. 

Got a Walkman today NWZ 453 I think( it is not marked outside)   and give it Power in six hours  from usb.  Ok try to start and screen open - yellow blink on top of screnn - nothing happens where ever I klick on and  Power off  and the tool is dead,  Try again , same thing happen  -  Install usb and it loads again  as if the battery is dead. 

Must battery laoad for days before the devise work?  I have loaded power for six hours.     

Manual in my languge  nope.  Can Sony please stop sellign until they  make manual for where they sell? 

Gah, sorry for bad temper but other tools like new cellphone from Nokia I never seen before takes 20 minutes after box is opened and I understand all basics to installl everything  and phone works.  And same with other tools, manual is just neeeded for special things.       

Here is a simple Mp3  not possible to understand.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
newbut3
Visitor

OK solved the problem by opening and old PC and download info from the walkman - background was two sellers promising no download on PC is needed  as most of my time I use PC for work and  can not download software without work helpdesk  - forbidden from work to download.     When I connected and old crappy PC I could find and read how to stop Hold  by hold button.     Using the device afer that was self learned in a few minutes.  Now I control it .   

SOrry  for the uestion but still  PLease sent a manual in the language whrwe it is sold and a PDF manual in actual langage for downloading  -  . 

SOrry for waste of  ur time and all   Bye   

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
newbut3
Visitor

OK solved the problem by opening and old PC and download info from the walkman - background was two sellers promising no download on PC is needed  as most of my time I use PC for work and  can not download software without work helpdesk  - forbidden from work to download.     When I connected and old crappy PC I could find and read how to stop Hold  by hold button.     Using the device afer that was self learned in a few minutes.  Now I control it .   

SOrry  for the uestion but still  PLease sent a manual in the language whrwe it is sold and a PDF manual in actual langage for downloading  -  . 

SOrry for waste of  ur time and all   Bye