Join now - be part of our community!

MDR-EX650AP Green Leakage

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
John134583
New

MDR-EX650AP Green Leakage

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me? I've had my earphones for only a few months but have suddenly noticed strange green residue around where the wires come out of the actual earphones. It's on both of them in pretty much the same place and obviously looks like some sort of leakage.

I don't know if this is common, due to a defect or something I've done. But I'm understandably annoyed as I've not had them for long and paid what (for me) is a lot of money.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

This is the first time that I have heard this issue - so I should be safe on saying that this is not normal.  As the headphones are only a few months old - take them back to the retailer and get an exchange.

Cheers

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

This is the first time that I have heard this issue - so I should be safe on saying that this is not normal.  As the headphones are only a few months old - take them back to the retailer and get an exchange.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
John134583
New

Thanks for your quick reply! I'll definitely take them back. I didn't think it was normal for that to happen. I just hope whatever it is hasn't been leaking into my ears!

Anonymous
Not applicable

You're Welcome :slight_smile:

If you end up with green ears - I hear there are employment positions that still require filling in the North Pole at this time of year :nauseated_face:     (sorry couldnt help it). 

Oh another one...  I dont supose you went in the diving pool at Rio Olympics this year?   (google it! )

Cheers