Join now - be part of our community!

Model and Serial Number Registration for a NWZ-474

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
NorfolkMike
Visitor

Model and Serial Number Registration for a NWZ-474

I want to register my NWZ-E474R.  Registration wont accept that or any variant on that number.  AND the words S/No. or Serial No. or Serial Number followed by a number isn't shown on the package, nor on the device.  Stumped .... How do I regioster the darned product?????????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

After over 2 hours I have FINALLY registered my product by using the Support Page for info. TINY TINY white letters on the back of a metallic blue MP3 player were not easy to read. Plus, the serial number is just 7 digits beside the " C E " line on the back right after the "do not throw in reg garbage" symbol. It DOES NOT SAY SERIAL NUMBER, just shows numbers. Hope this helps. This process needs re-working! All the best.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

After over 2 hours I have FINALLY registered my product by using the Support Page for info. TINY TINY white letters on the back of a metallic blue MP3 player were not easy to read. Plus, the serial number is just 7 digits beside the " C E " line on the back right after the "do not throw in reg garbage" symbol. It DOES NOT SAY SERIAL NUMBER, just shows numbers. Hope this helps. This process needs re-working! All the best.