Join now - be part of our community!

NW WM1Z

profile.country.GB.title
KevG32
Explorer

NW WM1Z

Bought a used NW WM1Z and wondering how much will it cost for the battery to be replaced. I’ve called the service centre in Bridgend, Wales and they were very helpful but said I need to send it in for them to check it first to see if it does actually need a battery. £28.00 for them to check it over including free shipping there and back is a great deal in my book but just curious to know how much will a new battery cost. Whether it’s twenty pounds or two hundred pounds I’ll be getting it done as I love this player and intend on keeping it for a long time so any repairs/servicing I intend to have done by Sony. 
Any info would be much appreciated, thanks

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
EdwinaU

Hi Kev,

The product and price may not be the same but you can check the Sony EET spare parts page here for a new battery.

Best wishes,

Ed

profile.country.GB.title
KevG32
Explorer

Thanks for the info, found the battery price at around £33.00 but would like to have an idea of how much Sony will charge to supply and fit the battery. Thanks again for your help, that’s the most Info I’ve managed to get regarding the battery cost and can’t really find anything on the net about it. Thanks again, Kev