Join now - be part of our community!

32gb sdhc card

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
godzilla11
New

32gb sdhc card

Is it worth buying a memory card,

what can you do with this card, i seem to remember complaints about what you cannot do with the memory card?

cheers

godzilla

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.fr_BE.title
bennybuche
New

I have one inserted in my tablet: I use it to store videos, photos and documents...

The only slight problem is that the native apps cannot acces the SDHC card directly; you need to use third party apps but it works nice! For example, you can't access a video stored on the card from the native video player: you need to install an app from the market to access it and/or to play it.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
bennybuche
New

I have one inserted in my tablet: I use it to store videos, photos and documents...

The only slight problem is that the native apps cannot acces the SDHC card directly; you need to use third party apps but it works nice! For example, you can't access a video stored on the card from the native video player: you need to install an app from the market to access it and/or to play it.

profile.country.en_GB.title
ReluctantNewbie
Visitor

I am getting so fed up with things that dont work properly on this wretched tablet ..soon I will be finding out how well it flies when I throw it out the window. I have 20 gig of my old vynal ond cds on the sd card and no player that can play any other than one track at a time . such a waste of money

profile.country.nl_BE.title
vandamar
Visitor

I experienced the same problem and disillusion, because I mainly bought the tablet to enjoy music, pictures and video.

I have tested a bunch of music players. "PowerAmp" does it all without disturbing te native sony players in your tablet (some other do!). So I now have installed the PowerAmp player and can do everything I want. It also has a far better tone control and equaliser than the sony player. Crazy what music you can hear with a simple headphone!

You can select music by folder, by playlist, etc... this both on internal and external memory.

greetz

MarcV

bennybuche
New

Thanks for this tip, Marc :wink:

profile.country.en_GB.title
ReluctantNewbie
Visitor

Thanks for the hint . Now that is a good app. shame its not a freebe cause its hard to purchase stuff without being in ones home region. but I will be bying it thanks to hma vpn. so pleased im going to now buy some bose headphones.YIPPEE