Join now - be part of our community!

Brand new Xperia tablet - power button doesn't work!

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Sammi_B
Visitor

Brand new Xperia tablet - power button doesn't work!

Just received my new xperia tablet today. Charged it up - all great, powered on fine started to set it up.

Then I couldn't power it off - power button didn't do anything. So I let it go to sleep by itself - and the power button won't power the screen back on.

Not impressed!!!!!

If I plug the charger in the screen comes on, but again if I press the power button - it won't power off. Can't keep plugging in the charger to get the screen to come on....

Any suggestions before I send it back......

:cry:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sammi_B
Visitor

Well - thought I'd better update this to say a factory reset seems to have cured my power button issue....not good but thought I'd try it before I set up anything on it....

I'll leave the the thread in case anyone else has the same issue....

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Sammi_B
Visitor

Well - thought I'd better update this to say a factory reset seems to have cured my power button issue....not good but thought I'd try it before I set up anything on it....

I'll leave the the thread in case anyone else has the same issue....

mbeamethyst
Visitor

Hi, I also just got new XPeria tablet and am having problems with they keyboard. There's a lag when you touch the screen and the keyboard should appear and sometimes e.g. in Google search the keyboard won't appear at all, just wondered if you've experienced this?

sharonflowers
New

same thing happened to mine first time but it sorted itself out and works fine now!