Join now - be part of our community!

Features request and bug fixes

SOLVED
profile.country.IT.title
dynax73
New

Features request and bug fixes

I would like to ask you some new features and bug fixes for Xperia Tablet Z.

ALBUM APP

-          add support to RAW image format (at least Sony RAW)

-          separate library for videos and photos (make it configurable)

WALKMAN APP

-          add support of mp3 Year and Genre tags (es. Rap, Electronic…). Will be fantastic also the support of STYLE tag so I can select tracks, for example, with Electronic genre and Downtempo style

-          add support of Microsoft Media Player ratings (1-5 Stars) contained on each mp3 file. So I can choose my favourite songs by ratings (example: 3 stars and up, 4 stars and up, etc…)

-          extends playlist of recent files (actually is limited to 25 songs, make it configurable)

-          add a shortcut to equalizer

-          add a graphic equalizer visualization on main screen (real-time analyzer)

GENERAL

- Throw function: actually I cannot throw music on TV while seeing images on tablet.

A selective throw function will be appreciated so I can decide to throw audio only, image only etc…

- Throw finction: do not support Sony KDL-HX800 series TV (actually I cannot stream videos to my SONY TV)

-          Show not tablet optimized/specific App as a mini-app (a menu item as “Show like mini-app”?)

-          Add an animated background like waves on PS3! Slightly_smiling_Face

-          Social Life: always exit to desktop when started for the first time

-          Improve headphones default audio quality: my Xperia Arc (with flat EQ settings) sound better then tablet Z!

-          During music playback, if I go to system settings it stop music! Let’s settings do not stop background processes like that.

To be continued… Slightly_smiling_Face

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Johan
Master

Thanks for sharing this with us. I will pass it on internally.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Johan
Master

Thanks for sharing this with us. I will pass it on internally.

profile.country.IT.title
dynax73
New

Thanks.

I would like to ask about another bug about pairing Contacts to Facebook related.

I use to synchronize only Facebook contacts that are just in my personal Contacts list; the problem is when I have a personal contact with different name (es. "Marco Rossi" on my Contacts and "Mark Red" on Facebook). I am unable to connect Mark Red to Marco Rossi beause in che search I cannot find Mark Red. Please fix search to show whole FB friends list when doing connections.