Join now - be part of our community!

ICS Update 4.0.3 has been released

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

ICS Update 4.0.3 has been released

Hi all,

just to let you know that the ICS update has been released & is available to download now..:smileyhappy:

27 REPLIES 27
profile.country.en_GB.title
OpOpOpla
Visitor

thank you Thalamus... I must say typing on it is now a dream! I love using it :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

OpOpOpla wrote:

thank you Thalamus... I must say typing on it is now a dream! I love using it

You're welcome..

leosakaki
Visitor

I downloaded the Android update, however I left the charger at home and I'll have to wait to check the new functions when I get home! I'm really anxious!

I bought my tablet in London, but I leave in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I really got upset when Sony began selling it here with the ICS already installed. At least I have the Sony Tablet with 3G, that is not sold in Brazil!

aph485
Visitor

at last! anyway just loaded it and so I am off for a play .... hopefully I won't have all the problems my sensation xe has had and so fingers crossed.

profile.country.nl_NL.title
breedBenR

upgraded without problem with tablet docked in cradle

the unlock screen is changed slightly

tobarre32
New

Successfully Installed!!  Haven't explored much yet but initial impressions are very good.  Everything seems so much faster & slicker.:smileyhappy:  Thank-you Sony.

profile.country.GB.title
godzilla11
New

Hi,

black triangle wedge shapes gone from full screen video at last other than that rubbish, still cannot listen to music on one tab on the browser and go on to any thing else at the same time without music/video stopping, bbc i player is still rubbish compared to the version my wife has on here htc phone (no live tv/radio options) - hopefully update to follow soon from the bbc?

my old bbc homepage on the browser now always starts on bbc mobile- have i got to change some setting? and others which used to go to desktop versions.

still time to have a look around ICS but i should have done more research before buying a google android tablet as not really impressed - if it only cost me £100 quid then fair enough but when costs were over triple that not worth it

cheers

godzilla

profile.country.sv_SE.title
Andreek
Visitor

Hi!

Uppdated but now I can't use Google play store. It trtes to start but then I get a message that says that the app stoped...

Is this a known problem? And can any one help with that?

profile.country.nl_NL.title
breedBenR

try to clear cache and data of the Play store in Settings: applications