Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Tablet Reviews

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
PlymouthFlyer
New

Xperia Tablet Reviews

Hi guys,

I've noced that people are leaving reviews about the tablet on the Sony site, but can't seem to find out how to do it.

Any ideas please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

PlymouthFlyer wrote:

Thanks for both the replies.

Am very happy with the device and wanted to post a positive review,

Seems my thoughts were correct - when you register your product on the My Sony site after a period of  time an email is sent requesting that you post a review although this email as far as I can tell is at random so not everyone would receive an invitation..

That being said there is nothing to stop you posting a review on this forum..:smileywink:

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
hungerdunger
New

Yes.  Have a look here

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

hungerdunger wrote:

Yes.  Have a look here

That was my initial thought but I don't think it's as simple as that hungerdunger..

When you visit the Reevoo site there aren't any reviews for the Xperia Tablet S but there were on the Sony UK site..:smileyconfused:

I then discovered that the reevoo site uses the Product Names whereas the Sony UK site uses the product code..

Reevoo main site - Sony Xperia Tablet S 32GB WiFi

Sony UK page - Sony SGPT122GB

I have a feeling that when you register your product on the My Sony site after a period of  time an email is sent requesting that you post a review but I may be wrong, let me see if I can get an answer from someone..:smileyconfused:

PlymouthFlyer
New

stumpybloke
New

Hi Thalamus, can you clear your inbox please - I am trying to PM you.  Thanks

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

PlymouthFlyer wrote:

Seems my thoughts were correct - when you register your product on the My Sony site after a period of  time an email is sent requesting that you post a review although this email as far as I can tell is at random so not everyone would receive an invitation..

That being said there is nothing to stop you posting a review on this forum..:smileywink:

stumpybloke
New

Thalamus - will you please empty your inbox? I have been trying to message you for weeks! Thanks

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

stumpybloke wrote:

Thalamus - will you please empty your inbox? I have been trying to message you for weeks! Thanks

I have cleared my PM inbox after both times you requested but it fills up quite quick that's why I tend to leave it full as I would rather reply to questions on the forum..

Is there a reason you want to ask me a question off forum..?

stumpybloke
New

Hi. Yes I didn't want to hijack this topic, but it was to say I never received the 750 3D glasses filters you said should be sent out to me. Thanks