Join now - be part of our community!

Losing Patience with Sony Products, Pricedrops and ICS

profile.country.en_GB.title
giotecno
Visitor

Losing Patience with Sony Products, Pricedrops and ICS

What is Sony doing, I bought a Sony Tablet P in December for £499 from John Lewis and already the rpice has gone down to £350, ICS upgrade is no where to be seen. I have alot of respect for this company as I bought many pieces of tech from them, E.g. just bought the Xperia S and had the Xperia Arc, PS3 PS1 PS2 PSP etc etc, but the support they provide for their products is detoriating, upgrades to their devices take longer than any other company I bought products for. Its really sad as I had such high hopes for the tablet P and now its just a dissapointment that is losing £50 of value every month it seems 😞 and apps for that take advantage of the 2 screens are just not ebough, even existing apps look wrong on the 2 screens. They should sack their current R&D department.

Sony its time you communicated developments and pushed out product updates sooner before your products loose market and value.

Before all your loyal customers lose their patience like me and you lose more market share please sort it out.

0 REPLIES 0