Join now - be part of our community!

New Sony Xperia Tablet S Wi-Fi Problem?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
bobbyalansony
Visitor

New Sony Xperia Tablet S Wi-Fi Problem?

Hi there - just wondering if anyone out there has the same issues with their new Xperia Tablet S - Firstly, when turning on from sleep (when the Wi-Fi is turned off) it takes 60 seconds for the tablet to re-connect (other tablets re-connect straight away) - this happens whatever Wi-Fi Disconnect Options are selected.

And secondly - does it seem as though there is not enough color saturation on the screen (is there any way of boosting this ?)

Just wondering what others think ?

29 REPLIES 29
Mashawan
Visitor

I got the system update this morning. So far so good, no Wifi issues all morning!

Thanks Sony!

profile.country.el_GR.title
KONKOS
New

I have the same problem with wi fi . When this "release 5" will be available for Greece ? Thanks.

janwisteria
Visitor

hi update was just there to action which I did took about 10 mins. Solved wifi and the issue of having to double tap when you want to type in a box eg a search box. Thanks Sony!

Now if they can sort out slow reaction to turning on I will be ecstatic ! Not such an issue though just have to learn patience :smileygrin:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

KONKOS wrote:

I have the same problem with wi fi . When this "release 5" will be available for Greece ? Thanks.

Updates for other European countries are on the way, hopfully very soon..:smileywink:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

janwisteria wrote:

hi update was just there to action which I did took about 10 mins. Solved wifi and the issue of having to double tap when you want to type in a box eg a search box. Thanks Sony!

:cool: Glad to read that the update has resolved your wifi problem..:smileyhappy:

profile.country.cs_CZ.title
Michal_R
Visitor

Hello guys!

Really angry for the wifi problem with my new Tablet S. Beautiful and powerful tablet but this error makes it absolutely useless. I am in the Czech Republic and eagerly waiting for the system update. Do you have any news regarding this issue?

Thanks,

Michal

profile.country.ro_RO.title
mishuseby
Visitor

Few minutes ago my Xperia Tablet S received the Update 5. I'm from Romania.

All the best

Message was edited by: mishuseby

profile.country.el_GR.title
Nikos84
New

And Greece received the update 5 for the tablet a few hours ago.

gbhenbrs
Visitor

I'm having all the problems described above with Wifi. The reboot is not working every time. I had to reboot my broadband even though other devices were having no problems. Its frustrating as there does not seem to be a regular fix so I never know if I'll have wifi or not. Please can this be resolved quickly, it's making my experience really bad.

profile.country.da_DK.title
AnnisseNord
Visitor

Det er en god ide med en wifilås,det virker helt perfekt.