Join now - be part of our community!

Speakers for Sony Tablet

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
crazyhorse66
Visitor

Speakers for Sony Tablet

Hi, and thanks in advance for any replies.

Loving my Sony Tablet, still finding out new things to use it for every day.

One issue I have is the sound.

I have set up on Music Unlimited, Video Unlimited etc and that's fine apart from the sound.

I know you can throw tunes to speakers but not from Music Unlimited or Video Unlimited as they are streaming?

So my question - is it possible to 'attach' even wirelessly to a speaker(s) so that sound automatically comes from them rather than the tablet.

Thanks again.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
lemurville
Visitor

You  can connect to speakers via the headphone socket. Or you can connect to bluetooth speakers via, errm, bluetooth.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mpattenden
New

I have to say I've never tried this as I don't have wireless speakers - as wired speakers go though......

I got some Harmon Kardon Soundsticks III for Christmas and they are fantastic :slight_smile: not really portable but what a great sound - I'm very grateful for them - top accessory!

Regards

Padster

crazyhorse66
Visitor

Thanks for your reply.

Doesn't have to be wireless, but how have you attached your soundsticks?

Does anything you do on the tablet automatically play through them? Streaming movies, music, web browsing (iplayer etc)?

lemurville
Visitor

You  can connect to speakers via the headphone socket. Or you can connect to bluetooth speakers via, errm, bluetooth.

mpattenden
New

Crazy, as Andy says I have my soundsticks connected via the headphone jack, so all sound is then automatically sent via them even the key clicks - lol

Like I mentioned not the most portable but works for what I wanted.

hth

Padster