Join now - be part of our community!

The Xperia Tablet Z Docking Cradle

profile.country.en_GB.title
p4ult212
Contributor

The Xperia Tablet Z Docking Cradle

The perfect companion for your Xperia Tablet Z.

Place the tablet into the docking cradle to keep it charged, and adjust the viewing angle so it's perfect for watching movies, looking at pictures, or typing emails and browsing the internet.

With a usb port for power at the back of the cradle, you can dock your tablet when you get home, and be confident it'll remain fully charged for when you set off again.

7 REPLIES 7
stinky73
New

Nice marketing post! Shame that it is impossible to buy in Europe then! (I have tried UK, France, Italy, Switzerland and Germany to no avail...) As always it is available in USA and cheaper than in Europe..... I see on Wikipedia that your company turnover is virtually the same on both sides of "the pond", just think how much more it would be if you were kind enough to consider us as equals...

I bought the tablet with the cradle in mind as a means of charging and not compromising the waterproofing by continually removing the sealing plugs to charge the product every day!!

Even the all powerful Amazon in Europe cannot supply quoting 1-4 months for delivery!! How galling then to be able to place the cradle in my shipping trolley on USA site but, of course, not have the option to buy or have it delivered to France...

No wonder everybody is talking of Sony's fall in power and credibility....

Come on you guys, try thinking of people outside the USA for once.... Please!!!

fr45er
New

Where are you?  Argos UK have them

Catalogue number 106/6775

warsklar

The Sony store in Paris has them.  I was tempted but it seemed too expensive for what it does.  The case was 80 euros 😞  I did buy the Sony protective shield (bought at Heathrow airport) and its actually great.  Feels great, looks good and does a nice job.

stinky73
New

Unfortunately in France, thanks anyway :slight_smile:

stinky73
New

Cannot get them online from the Sony store in Paris, it just redirects to the useless generic French site that does not have them in stock..... I'm in the Alps (Courchevel) so can't really just pop out and get one.... Sony really need to take a look at the way they market things and maybe sack the people who wrote their website as it has a nasty loop that just sends you around in circles when you try to buy something. I might try to ring the store tomorrow. Agreed it is quite pricey but as I said in my post if it saves continually removing (and weakening) the waterproof seal to charge the thing then it is worth it to me :wink:

Thanks anyway for the info - much appreciated

warsklar

ah, yeah the actual store near the Arc had it in stock.  

warsklar

Bought the dock at the Sony store on Tottenham Court Road and love it.