Join now - be part of our community!

Why has it all gone wrong?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
ReluctantNewbie
Visitor

Why has it all gone wrong?

went to use the android market to find a music player and I dont have the android icon anymore ..

I have somethin from google but no more android. when I look for apps why cant I get something that only offers apps that are compatible with this sony tablet. I am fed up of getting offered apps that supposedly work only to find that what may work with an android phoneoften does not work with this tablet.

skype is about the only exception to this. if it was not for skype. this tablet would be taking flying lessons as I launch it out the window.

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
smellyonion
New

lol, you do know google has rebranded android market as google play to integrate their movie, music, books and apps services? there is still the staff choices for tablets in the app section, but I find all apps work, even the ones designed for phones.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
smellyonion
New

lol, you do know google has rebranded android market as google play to integrate their movie, music, books and apps services? there is still the staff choices for tablets in the app section, but I find all apps work, even the ones designed for phones.

ReluctantNewbie
Visitor

Thanks for the info on the re branding. I did not hear about that all the way over here in the islands.

But I am still peaved over the apps that dont work.