Join now - be part of our community!

Alarm Notification

SOLVED
Jasonm2400
Visitor

Alarm Notification

Screenshot_20190903-055615.png

Does anyone know how to switch these notifications off, my phone is waking me up TWO hours beforey alarms are set for.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

@Jasonm2400 

You can do so from Settings -> Apps & notifications -> See all apps -> Clock -> Notifications -> disable the checkbox next to "Upcoming alarms".

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

@Jasonm2400 

You can do so from Settings -> Apps & notifications -> See all apps -> Clock -> Notifications -> disable the checkbox next to "Upcoming alarms".

Jasonm2400
Visitor

Thank you so much, I was trying to find something through the actual clock app.  No more waking 2 hours before my alarm. That thing shouldn't even be an option

Korben-Dallas
Visitor

Um... But how exactly are they waking you up? The "Upcoming alarm" notifications in Android are always silent.

This does not work for me, the options are all locked out and can't be turned off! 

Being woken up two hours before my alarm is ruining my sleep. I've had this phone two weeks it's been terrible. I tried a third party notification blocker and that didn't work either. I can't have dnd mode on overnight because of my job so I don't know what to do.