Join now - be part of our community!

Android 13 Bluetooth issue (Xperia 1 iii)

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Denham64
New

Android 13 Bluetooth issue (Xperia 1 iii)

I have an Xperia 1 iii (XQ-BC72) and since Android 13 was installed the Bluetooth connection to headphones disconnects at random time intervals.  Having googled issue I see I'm not the only one with a similar problem.

Is there a way to fix this - or do I have to stick with a wired headset until Google and/or Sony fix it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

hello @Denham64 

have you tried to re-pair the device? or if it is a sony branded headphones. there is a setting on the headphones app to prioritise headphone connection

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

hello @Denham64 

have you tried to re-pair the device? or if it is a sony branded headphones. there is a setting on the headphones app to prioritise headphone connection

profile.country.GB.title
Denham64
New

Hi Nolramlb, first time after deleting all connections and reconnecting still had same issue but second round at trying it worked . However, there is still an infrequent connection issue with bluetooth earphones (non Sony) disconnecting. However, it's rare enough to not spend even more time trying to investigate a fix.

profile.country.GB.title
Hadi.bahar

Remove previous pairings, re-pairing, various fields are available in Sony music program and listen and enjoy all 360 degree music, this problem is easily solved, good luck My dear friends✌️✌️✌️

Hadisonyxperia1