Join now - be part of our community!

Bluetooth problem

profile.country.BG.title
Petar87
Explorer

Bluetooth problem

Hello, I have been using Sony phones for 13 years , but since you switched to android 13 and now 14 I keep having problems with bluetooth connections with other devices. My phone is a Sony xperia 1 IV and I have a problem connecting with a HUAWEI watch 3, when I receive incoming calls and I am connected to the watch I cannot hear the person on the other side, neither on the phone nor on the watch I have to switch to speaker and then it is heard. I contacted huawei support they did what they could and said to contact you. When I was on android 13 I had a similar problem but huawei was able to help fix it. Please help, don't let me down!Change the menu during a call. Divide the different speakers into separate buttons, it will be more convenient for the one who uses them, and you will also solve the problem with bluetooth recognition. Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

First thing to try is a reset of bluetooth settings, restart teh phone and establish connections again.

Come back when that didn't help you.

profile.country.BG.title
Petar87
Explorer

Thank you, I tried but it doesn't work.  I additionally gave the phone a factory reset and it still doesn't work.  I don't know what I haven't tried.  The problem for me is software. 

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Next step.

Open Xperia Companion

Go Software repair

Tick: My device cannot be detected or started

Hope this helps.

If not return here please.

profile.country.BG.title
Petar87
Explorer

Thanks I tried but again no change just a waste of time. I have the old model of Sony xperia 1, I connect the watch there and I have no problem, everything is fine, but it has android 11.But on this Sony xperia 1 iv with android 14 something is wrong. I keep not hearing the other party on an incoming call when the watch is connected. There is some incompatibility between the devices.