Join now - be part of our community!

Problem z Bluetoothem Xperia 1 IV

profile.country.PL.title
MarcinB
Explorer

Problem z Bluetoothem Xperia 1 IV

Mam ten sam problem co kolega z Macedoni:

Żeby się nie powtarzać i zauważyć, że problem jest globalny. U mnie dotyczy zegarka Samsung Galaxy Watch (1):

"Problem z Bluetoothem

Witam, używam telefonów Sony od 13 lat, ale od czasu przejścia na Androida 13, a teraz 14, ciągle mam problemy z połączeniami Bluetooth z innymi urządzeniami. Mój telefon to Sony Xperia 1 IV i mam problem z połączeniem się z zegarkiem HUAWEI 3, gdy otrzymuję połączenia przychodzące, a jestem podłączony do zegarka, nie słyszę osoby po drugiej stronie, ani w telefonie, ani na zegarku Muszę przełączyć na głośnik i wtedy słychać. Skontaktowałem się z pomocą techniczną Huawei, zrobili, co mogli i kazali się z Tobą skontaktować. Kiedy korzystałem z Androida 13, miałem podobny problem, ale Huawei był w stanie pomóc go rozwiązać. Proszę o pomoc, nie zawiedź mnie! Zmieniaj menu w trakcie rozmowy. Podziel różne głośniki na osobne przyciski, będzie to wygodniejsze dla tego, kto z nich korzysta, a także rozwiążesz problem z rozpoznawaniem Bluetooth. Dzięki!"

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Please can you copy your text to deepl or google to translate?

This is an English language community.

profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hi @Strampke,

the issue is, that the Xperia support section only exists in the UK community - so while we have a Polish community, Xperia related topics from there will end up here.

I went ahead and ran the post through a machine translator:

Xperia 1 IV Bluetooth problem

I have the same problem as a colleague from Macedonia:

To not repeat myself and note that the problem is global. In my case it affects the Samsung Galaxy Watch (1):

"Bluetooth problem

Hello, I have been using Sony phones for 13 years, but since switching to Android 13 and now 14, I keep having problems with Bluetooth connections to other devices. My phone is a Sony Xperia 1 IV and I'm having problems connecting to my HUAWEI 3 watch, when I receive incoming calls and I'm connected to the watch, I can't hear the person on the other end, either on the phone or the watch I have to switch to the speaker and then I can hear. I contacted Huawei tech support, they did what they could and told me to get back to you. When I was using Android 13, I had a similar problem, but Huawei was able to help resolve it. Please help, don't let me down! Change menus during the call. Split the different speakers into separate buttons, this will be more convenient for whoever is using them, and also solve the Bluetooth recognition problem. Thanks!"

- Nic

profile.country.PL.title
MarcinB
Explorer

I have the same problem as colleague from Macedonia:

So as not to repeat ourselves and notice that the problem is global. In my case, it concerns the Samsung Galaxy Watch (1).
Original post:  https://community.sony.com.mk/t5/1-series/bluetooth-problem/td-p/3938108 

Today I received a request from a SONY technician to prepare an error report and somehow the phone started working... You can normally hear the caller.