Join now - be part of our community!

Just a suggestion

Beastkut
Visitor

Just a suggestion

I really like the xperia  logo when you switch on the Xperia 1...it could be a very good live wallpaper...hope sony can put it in ..in the next update or something

5 REPLIES 5
Jonas
Master

Hi @Beastkut,

That is a really good suggestion and now when I think about it, it does look really good! Slightly_smiling_Face

I will make sure to forward the feedback internally, but I can't make any promises.

Have a nice weekend and thank you for the suggestion!

azzido
Enthusiast

Could they also add more color options to existing animated wallpapers? It should not be a huge cost for them. It would be nice to hape option to download additional colors. I am missing combination of black/red one that could look great. Other options welcomed too.

Based on downloads they could see which colors people like most.

Thanks in advance.

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

I hope Sony does some surveys which features are used most, as far as that information is gathered anonymous.

Jonas
Master

@azzido2, thank you for the suggestion.

I'm not a big wallpaper guy myself and I have some old logo from a music group that I like, however I do understand that wallpapers are something that other users are very fond of and with an OLED display, it looks even better, so why not take advantage of this with some new cool animated wallpapers!

I will make sure to forward your feedback about this and hopefully there will be some new ones added, or the old ones can be reworked! Slightly_smiling_Face

@Strampke, that sounds like a good idea, at least on paper! Slightly_smiling_Face

azzido
Enthusiast

@Jonas wrote:

@azzido2, thank you for the suggestion.

I'm not a big wallpaper guy myself and I have some old logo from a music group that I like, however I do understand that wallpapers are something that other users are very fond of and with an OLED display, it looks even better, so why not take advantage of this with some new cool animated wallpapers!

I will make sure to forward your feedback about this and hopefully there will be some new ones added, or the old ones can be reworked! Slightly_smiling_Face

@Strampke, that sounds like a good idea, at least on paper! Slightly_smiling_Face

Thank you sir. In XZ Premium there was that option that for the same animated wallpaper you could choose a lot of different color options. Hope to see the same here Slightly_smiling_Face