Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 1 ii Shutter Button Burst Shot

profile.country.GB.title
Mloiz.
Explorer

Xperia 1 ii Shutter Button Burst Shot

When I use the stock android camera app, each time i click the Shutter button, 2 photos are captured. The burst mode is on and it takes 2 shots without holding the button pressed. 

If I try the same on the camera pro app them 1 shot is taken normally and burst shots are taken only if hold down the button (exactly as the burst mode should work normally)

It looks like the stock Android camera app is not functioning properly with the Shutter button.

Does anyome else experience the same? 

13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.DE.title
der_Siggi
Explorer

Do you have a case on your Xperia? Try it with the case off. I was about to return my Xperia because the Camera didn't work as expected. I randomly took of the case and everything was fine. Then I bought a new case from Spigen and now I'm satisfied.

profile.country.GB.title
Mloiz.
Explorer

Hello @der_Siggi,

I have the Spigen case on my Xperia. 

Please enable the burst shot on the normal camera app amd thry to get a photo with the shutter button. 

Does it get 2 shots or just 1?

On the pro app i do not face this issue. 

profile.country.DE.title
der_Siggi
Explorer

Have done it. There are 2 photos. And the number 2 is visible on the right side of the display for a short time. If I hold the button, this number is counting up (as expected). I think the camera is so fast that you can't get only one photo.

If you want only one photo, why don't you turn off the option?

profile.country.GB.title
Mloiz.
Explorer

@der_Siggi that's exactly what i did.

My point here was to verify whether this is the way thay the specifoc application functions or there is an issue with tbe shutter button.