Join now - be part of our community!

Android 10 update

profile.country.GB.title
Brett9
New

Android 10 update

Have updated to android 10 on Sony exeria 10 plus, phone and apps are working OK at present but I have a Sony supplied case flip front, before update the case would lock screen when closed and when opened would reactivate screen but after update phone does not respond to case and can fine no answer or fix 

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Brett9 

Go to 

Settings > Display > Advanced > Cover selection > Select your cover

profile.country.GB.title
RottenFoxBreath
Enthusiast

@Brett9 wrote:

Have updated to android 10 on Sony exeria 10 plus, phone and apps are working OK at present but I have a Sony supplied case flip front, before update the case would lock screen when closed and when opened would reactivate screen but after update phone does not respond to case and can fine no answer or fix 

Looks like you will have to Factory Reset the phone:

https://community.sony.co.uk/t5/xperia-10/xperia-10-plus-smart-cover-after-a10-failing/td-p/3663004

The last post in that thread, translated, says you have to do a full factory reset to get the function back.

profile.country.GB.title
redmap
Explorer

@Brett9 wrote:
android apps

Have updated to android 10 on Sony exeria 10 plus, phone and apps are working OK at present but I have a Sony supplied case flip front, before update the case would lock screen when closed and when opened would reactivate screen but after update phone does not respond to case and can fine no answer or fix 

Just like the user above me posted, you will have to do a factory reset. I don't currently know if you can get that feature back without doing this procedure. opera mini download