Join now - be part of our community!

Notification 21:9

SOLVED
profile.country.RO.title
Yankoo

Notification 21:9

When I swipe down twice the notification minimize even if it has 31% more screen. 

Anoyng because I need to swap for reaching the reply notification button one handed.

Long screen for nothing... All apps are stretched and not showing more information.

screenshotscreenshot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pressefr
Contributor

To quick reply on Whatsapp you have to swipe once, and then tap V arrow down notification to expand, and reply.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
pressefr
Contributor

It's supposed to do that if you swipe down twice (from the bottom of the screen). And it will collapse all notifications to an icon.

Swipe down once to read notifications.

Swipe down twice to get see settings (gear icon).

• An alternative is to swipe two fingers from the bottom screen to get to the same screen.
  • Swipe with two fingers from the top edge down, will get the same screen as well.
pressefr
Contributor

To quick reply on Whatsapp you have to swipe once, and then tap V arrow down notification to expand, and reply.

profile.country.RO.title
Yankoo

Yes you are right if you have only watsapp notifications. But if you have 6 notifications from 6 apps you can't reply because the list of notifications stops at half of the screen. 

pressefr
Contributor

I don't fully understand, I can scroll through up and down through my notifications once it's past my screen.

profile.country.RO.title
Yankoo

I got it. Because I use different size on screen and text from accessibility settings, I can't access all notifications. I'll try using default settings. 

Thank you for your answers.