Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 10 II crashes since Android update

profile.country.DE.title
Laerchen
New

Xperia 10 II crashes since Android update

Hello,
since I updated my phone to the latest version of Android 12 (59.2.A.0.463) on Friday, the phone keeps crashing. I've noticed that it mostly does this when it loses connection to wifi when you're out of range of the network currently in use. If you disable the Wi-Fi completely, it no longer crashes.

Bluetooth also stopped working, no devices are found even if they are in pairing mode and they can be found by other smartphones.

Various restarts and also resetting to factory settings have unfortunately not brought any change. Are there more users with these problems? And is there an update planned which will fix these problems?

Kind regards
Laerchen

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

Hi @Laerchen

Did you try to test the connection with another Wi-Fi network?

And you can also try to do software repair by the Xperia companion and test again.

profile.country.DE.title
Laerchen
New

Hi!

Yeah, I have tried all of that. It doesn't matter what network I use, it always crashes as soon as I'm out of range.

I also tried using the Xperia Companion app but unfortunately it doesn't recognize my phone, but I will try again today.

Additionally, since I posted my problem, I've noticed that the phone also crashes when I try to use GPS or when I walk around too much while on the phone.

It's really annoying because it limits my ability to use my phone.