Join now - be part of our community!

Vibrator

Clement441
Visitor

Vibrator

le vibreur sur mon Xperia est trop fort et fais énormément de bruit comme si un composant du tel était mal fixé (lors d'une vibration simple ex: clavier)

J'eu d'autres Xperia avant et j'ai pas eu cette sensation sur les précédents #xperia5

the vibrator on my Xperia is too loud and make a lot of noise as if a component of the tel was badly fixed (during a simple vibration ex: keyboard)

I had other Xperia before and I did not have that feeling on the previous # xperia5 - GT

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.PL.title
najodleglejszy
Expert

@Clement44  first things first, please try posting in English. it's an international forum, so more people will be able to understand you that way, and possibly offer a solution.

do you have a way of checking if it happens only on your device? you could try comparing it to another Xperia 5 in a store or something like that.

profile.country.GB.title
Gilgameshuk
Contributor

This makes a change, I guess on the Xperia 5 the phone vibration is much stronger than my Xperia 1.

I guess I must get MOSS from the IT Crowd to MOD our phones Grinning_Face (hope sony mods have a sense of humour and allow this) :051 is where I WISH my xperia 1 vibration was like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCOJvr_ov5w

Gilgamesh the first ONE and ONLY King
sundayrequiem
Visitor

You can disable vibration in the Accessibility menu. I hope I understood your concern correctly.

KBadOne
Visitor

The vibrator on Xperia 5 is stronger than Xperia 1. I was able to reduce the feedback by using a case. It doesnt bother me as much as before

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Still, you can contact Sony support and ask for another device or have it repaired.

Sonny22
Visitor

This is all related to the new Android 10 OS, I have the same issue... 

It feels like when you are watching a movie YouTube video or any video settings set with volume and dynamic vibration setting in the lowest setting / volume is low but dynamic vibration is very high. I understand what you are trying to say, I have the same issue. 

I have found so many annoying little issues with Android 10 OS UPDATE #55.1.A.0.748

First it was can add custom ringtone to text message but it would work sometime and sometimes doesn't work only vibration

Playing apps with dynamic vibration on / vibration is louder and stronger than the volume it self "TOO MUCH BASS" 

FINGER PRINT SENSOR scans and doesn't scan finger print / 

i know this personally because I tried everything format / factory reset / Sony Xperia care. 

I was talking to someone from Sony out based in Thailand I think and they are working on a fix to resolve this problem and that's all I know I hope this helps my friend. 

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Whether it's Huawei, Apple or Sony they're all working on fixes.

Some things are ready to fix and some are a real challenge.

You can reckon they're all aware and keen on delivering the best use experience