Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 5 Black Crush /Green /Yellow tinted screen

kurreh
Visitor

Xperia 5 Black Crush /Green /Yellow tinted screen

This green/yellow tint and black crush happened after a month of use. I Sent the phone to service /repair and they changed components and upgraded to Android 10. Everything was great, but now after about 2 - 3 weeks of use, the same effect have started to appear again. Is this the general issue with oled displays?DSC_0001.JPG

IMG_20191125_151105.jpg

fel2_compare_xperia5_sidebyside.JPG

fel1.JPG

13 REPLIES 13
kurreh
Visitor

Already did, for the second time, the problem was not solved the first time. Waiting to receive it back 

Erase
Visitor

did they tell you what was wrong? was it a software issue or did they replace the screen the first time?

and what do they tell you this time?

i ve sent mine to service aswell, i m very curious as of what they ll do about it.

Erase
Visitor

update:

sony support replaced the screen and the front cover, and all is good now Slightly_smiling_Face

better screen and colours than an iphone imo Grinning_Face

kurreh
Visitor

Have revieved it back from service now for the second time. Everyting was perfect then, but now after one and a half week, suddenly just like that the tint/black crush starts to show, again. Not shure what next step will be for me, but I will contact the shop where I bought it. Slightly_frowning_Face