Join now - be part of our community!

Complaints

DenB123
Explorer

Complaints

Does anyone know the best way to escalate a complaint please?

I have been trying to contact Sony's Customer Service Department about a faulty cyber
shot camera. Was promised a phone call to resolve and have sent over 50 emails to customer support and no response or help
yet.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi DenB123.

All I can suggest is that you write to one of the following: -

Sony Europe Limited,
The Heights,
Brooklands,
Weybridge,
Surrey, KT13 0XW

UK Customer Information Centre:
Sony United Kingdom a division of Sony Europe Limited
Jays Close
Viables
Basingstoke RG22 4SB
Telephone: +44 (0)845 6000 124

:wink:

ryanbonza
New

You can write to the mentioned adresses, however I have written to both and received no reply. Might sound a bit strong but I have been disgusted with the faults and then complaints procedures regarding my e reader. Mis- informed and then ignored.

Tags (1)
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

@ryanbonza wrote:

You can write to the mentioned adresses, however I have written to both and received no reply. Might sound a bit strong but I have been disgusted with the faults and then complaints procedures regarding my e reader. Mis- informed and then ignored.

Hi ryanbonza,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..:smileyhappy:

Have you been able to resolve the problem(s) that you have with your e-Reader.?

If not if you cretae a thread in the eReader section explaining your problem & which model you have, hopefully someone from the community will be able to assist you..

Don.kal
New

You don't have to worry because they don't have one, the best way is to never buy anything from Sony, their personnel are not interested in helping the customers, the Sony's policy is to make MONNEY, that is all they care, I used to be a Sony fan but on all 4 models of Sony I had they were all faulty,Xperia Z simply turned off after one year and they said that is not covered by warranty, the z2 I was lucky because in Spain they really trying to help you and you don't send them the devices via mail but via the shop you purchased the device so it was OK yet when I have arrived here I have send it to fix the microphone and they send me a picture of the phone with the display cracked,letting me know that I have to pay 150£ to fix it,because probably during the transport the display cracked and I have now a z2 still with a faulty microphone and now thanks to Sony with a cracked display , the z3 compact has broken the back side of the device,  and the z3 a had the same problem like Sony Xperia Z.  MY ADVICE IS NEVER BUY A SONY AGAIN