Join now - be part of our community!

[SONY DSLR-A330] Problème photo trop lumineuse / Too bright image problem

[SONY DSLR-A330] Problème photo trop lumineuse / Too bright image problem

Bonjour,

Je possède un appareil photo numérique SONY DSLR-A330.
Le firmware est à la dernière version (1.10) et j'ai repositionné les réglages "par défaut".
Le problème est le suivant :
Depuis quelques temps, dès qu'il fait très jour, les photos sont beaucoup trop "clair" voir quasiment "blanche" (j'utilise le mode "automatique")

Même en mode manuel, il est quasi inutilisable (les photos sont toujours très clair/lumineuse en extérieur)

Une idée ?

Merci d'avance.

Cordialement.

--

Hello,

I have a digital camera Sony DSLR-A330.
The firmware is the latest version (1.10) and I repositioned the settings "default".
The problem is:
Recently, when he does very day, the photos are too "clear" view almost "white" (I use the "automatic" mode)

Even in manual mode, it is almost useless (the pictures are always very light / bright outdoor)

An idea?

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely.

Exemple / Example (mode auto) :

DSC00004.JPG

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
profile.country.BE.title
Portmixus
Hero

Hi! 

Did you change anything to the lens? For instance, do you use a hood? Do you use a filter?

The image you are showing, lacks contrast which is often because of the reasons above. 

Waarom-een-Zonnekap-1-540x228.jpg

Left is with hood, right is without hood.

Try using your hand to block unwanted light. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if it's caused by a (cheap) filter you are using. :slight_smile: 

I looks like it was a cloudy day, if it was, that's not helping either :slight_smile:

Does the camera take normal pictures indoors?