Join now - be part of our community!

4k 120 am i running XR-65X94J

profile.country.GB.title
D-Law81

4k 120 am i running XR-65X94J

Hi just a quick one. How do i know if im running 4K 120 on my XR65X94J on PS5, Because if I press info button on TV it just says 4K HDR not what hz I'm using. Ps5 is in performance mode but under current TV on ps5 say 4k 60hz.? 😦 🤔 Any idea.. 

2 REPLIES 2
Piscie
Community Team

Hello,

Just make sure to enhance the HDMI formats to display the content in 4k by pressing Home - Settings - Channels & Inputs  - External inputs  - HDMI signal format - select the HDMI input you're connecting the PS to - then enhance the formats.

Hope that works

profile.country.GB.title
D-Law81

Ok I have found the way to find out if you are running 120 on PS5 set the TV. Set the TV to an enhanced set the PlayStation 5 to performance then to know if you are running 120 start the game that runs 120 when you have started playing the game hold the PlayStation button down to go back to home screen and go to TV details in settings and it should then say you're running 120 as mind is. If you don't start the game it won't show its working.. PLUS YOU MUST HAVE HDR TURNED OFF it won't work on warzone with HDR on, it must be OFF in PS5 settings.