Join now - be part of our community!

amazon.app.on.zd9

profile.country.GB.title
stewartgordon4

amazon.app.on.zd9

has.anyone.hade.the.same.problem.as.i.am.having.trying.to.get.the.problem.with.the.amazon.app.resolved.i.have.tried.sony.they.tell.me.to.get.in.touch.with.amazon.but.when.i.get.on.to.amazon.they.refer.me.back.to.sony.the.problem.is.the.picture.keeps.juddering.and.the.sound.goes.in.and.out.this.has.been.going.on.since.i.got.the.tv..in.feb.2017.i.just.want.it.resolved

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.AT.title
Kuschelmonschter
Hero

This is your 3rd thread with exactly the same title and content...

profile.country.GB.title
stewartgordon4

the.reson.i.keep.asking.is.than.i.cant.seem.to.get.a.solution.to.my.problem

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI there

At the moment there are various issues with the Amazon app, which is listed in the bugs/issues list HERE.

• Amazon Video - Lip Sync Issues - see HERE
  • Amazon Video - Juddering Issues - see HERE
  • Amazon App - Un-pausing when daydream is activated Issue - see HERE
  • Amazon App - Failing to correctly play first time - see HERE

Your issue seems to fall in the Juddering issue.  At present time there is no fix.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
stewartgordon4

thanks.but.the.problem.is.still.there.i.phoned.sony.at.02073652810.i.am.still.wating.for.them.to.phone.back.do.you.know.if.there.is.a.phone.number.for.the.tech.team.also.when.i.play.the.amazon.app.on.my.blu-ray.player.and.fire.tv.box.there.is.no.problem.the.picture.quility.is.far.supirior.to.the.picture.i.get.on.the.tv.app

profile.country.GB.title
Jecht_Sin
Enthusiast

@stewartgordon4 All right. I am sure I am not the only one wanting to ask this: why do you keep writing dots instead of spaces? It makes it hard to read what you write. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

You have phoned the correct number for Sony - this is the only number.

As I mentioned above, there are various issues with the Amazon TV app at the moment.  The reason they are still on the bugs/issues list is because they remain un-resolved.  As you have other means of using the Amazon app (i.e. Bluray player and Fire TV box), I would suggest using those apps at this moment until Sony/Amazon resolved the current issues.

Sony is aware of these issues by the way - but I am unsure on who is ultimately responsible for resolving them (probably a combination of both).

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
stewartgordon4

THANKS FOR THE REPLY IT WAS MORE THAN I GOT FROM  SONY