Join now - be part of our community!

BBC iPlayer 4k test videos

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
brett90
Explorer

BBC iPlayer 4k test videos

After the recent firmware update of my A1 Oled,I am no longer able to see either of the 4k test feeds via BBC iPlayer app. The firmware did mention that it introduces HDR/iplayer compatibility for this model with this app.

Has anyone else had this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
stormyuk
Expert

@brett90 wrote:

After the recent firmware update of my A1 Oled,I am no longer able to see either of the 4k test feeds via BBC iPlayer app. The firmware did mention that it introduces HDR/iplayer compatibility for this model with this app.

Yup, same here (on my XE90). I don't think its working despite what the firmware update says. It might work if the BBC tweak something but, we have been here before and it didn't end well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
stormyuk
Expert

@brett90 wrote:

Yup, same here (on my XE90). I don't think its working despite what the firmware update says. It might work if the BBC tweak something but, we have been here before and it didn't end well.