profile.country.GB.title
sj.taylor
Explorer

Me too, also get this

profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hi @ilko__,

do I understand you correctly, that if you pair your headphones, the sound coming from your TVs inbuild speakers is delayed if you compare it to the headphone sound?

Or is it the other way round?

- Nic

profile.country.BG.title
ilko__
Explorer

The tv speakers have echo. Bluetooth headphones work fine(without echo).

profile.country.GB.title
SesioNLive

I've a XE9005 and I can confirm this issue.

As soon as I connect the TV to my bluetooth headset, the sound on the tv speakers has a very clear echo! (The voice on the headset is okay thought)

profile.country.EE.title
jankuke
Explorer

Same here 55xe9005

profile.country.BG.title
ilko__
Explorer

It has a temp fix from this man:

Drrron

Explorer

Re: Echo heard on TV when using A2DP Bluetooth headphones and TV sound simultaneously

I found a "temp fix" , go to the sound settings and adjust balance to the left or right speaker to Max. It helps keep down echo on TV. Does not affect headphone sound.

(I did it during playback with both TV speakers and Bluetooth headphones on, via Action Menu-Sound Adjustment-Advanced - Common - Balance)

Thanks man, It's work for me.

SONY when are you correct this(only soft)!!!

profile.country.FI.title
antmakel
Explorer

Same with my xe9005 and wh1000xm2, any suggestions? Paid *****load on money from this.

profile.country.GB.title
Butchcal
Explorer

After buying a Sony Bravia 65a1 and Sony 1000 mk 2 headphones in November 2017 I found that like you when I paired them I found that the t v echoed badly.After speaking to Sony and trying three pair of headphones in the shops 65a1 t v they all had the same problem.I have been told Sony are working on the problem.Im waiting to hear back from them.

profile.country.AT.title
Kuschelmonschter
Hero

The different audio paths obviously have a slightly different audio delay. Lip sync has always been a problem on Sony. One might be better than the other in that respect.

But why would you want to have audio coming from speakers and headphones in parallel?