Join now - be part of our community!

Kd-49x8005c boot loop

profile.country.RO.title
RobertBFK
Explorer

Kd-49x8005c boot loop

Hello,

My tv just doesn't want to pass after the Android animation.

I unplug the tv, plugged in again,the tv turns on lonely.... The white light apears,the Android animation apears, freez and restart. Over and over and over again.

I have tried to hard reset (pushing the power and the down volume buttons) the green light apears but still nothing.

I have tried to enter in service menu but maybe because when i plugged in the TV turns of from itself i cannon enter in service menu.

Any ideas please?

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

If unplugging everything for a few minutes doesn't work. It might be best to contact Sony support here.

Let us know how it goes.

Best wishes,

M

profile.country.RO.title
RobertBFK
Explorer

Hello,

Unfortunately I'm from Romania and the Sony support (the online chat support) is not available.

The local authorized service gave me an estimated price for the repair that is almost up to the value of a new TV. Therefore, I thought maybe there was another way to have it fixed. 

Thank you for your advice!

profile.country.GB.title
jpjg85

Gave you tried a solid upgrade from a HDD or Pen Drive? You can download the setup packages from the Sony support website and then plug it into the TV and it will install itself from the HDD or pen drive .

I've had the same problem in the last and that fixed it. Runs fine every since. 

profile.country.RO.title
RobertBFK
Explorer

Hello, 

I've just put the last update on a USB stick and turn the TV on but nothing happened.

You are referring to another thing? 

profile.country.GB.title
jpjg85

Hi thanks, it wasn’t that I think there were just a lot of firmware updates causuing a lot of restarts. Its worked fine ever since I actually gave it 40 minutes to complete installation fully. Thanks though.