Join now - be part of our community!

KD-55X8505C - two issues

profile.country.GB.title
nadav74
Explorer

KD-55X8505C - two issues

Hi, I have this TV set and new features (at least in my region) seem to be buggy:

1. Whenever I use an internet radio channel (from within the TV; the channel also appears on the EPG) and then start an app, say Kodi, the internet radio channel is not muted. Actually, the only way around it is to go back to the TV and set to another TV channel.
  2. Whenever watching a DVB-T2 channel with two soundtracks, if I change it, it would reset to the first one next time I watch this channel. In my region this happens with a language that is not spoken in the country, so 99% of the users here would never use it and this is a nuisance. I don't know if DVB-T2 is relevant or not; I have never had another channel with this feature before.

Are these known issues? Could someone confirm? I could not find similar issues with the search engine.
Thanaks a lot!

Nadav

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
cass_n
Community Team

Hi @nadav74 and welcome to the community,

What country/region are you in?

Cheers,

C

profile.country.GB.title
nadav74
Explorer

Hi @cass_n,

I'm in Germany/Europe.

Cheers.

profile.country.GB.title
cass_n
Community Team

Thanks Nadav.  

I have passed the first item you shared onto the technical team for further investigation.

I've checked the second item for you and this is expected behaviour I'm afraid.  When leaving a channel and returning later, the default audio channel will be used. 

Cheers,

C

profile.country.GB.title
nadav74
Explorer

Thanks for your reply! Perhaps the second issue should be addressed by the technical team of this channel... Waiting with anticipation for answer regarding the fisrt issue!

Cheers, N.