Join now - be part of our community!

[Master Thread] - Marshmallow Update - Amber/Green Blinking LEDs

profile.country.GB.title
HUSH2H

[Master Thread] - Marshmallow Update - Amber/Green Blinking LEDs

I believe this issue deserves a separate thread since it is affecting so many people around Europe. After Sony released the update i put it on a SONY stick and proceed to upgrade, the tv was reporting: 'updating' then it restarted but it did not come back - black screen and led flashing green-orange! Tried all the tricks to get it to work but no luck so far

Lots of people complain abotu this issue on a russian forum: 'Killed sony kdl43w808c, Slovakia, 11/2016. I called Sony support. Told not to turn off the TV set or disconnect it from the Internet, as update should come, correcting this problem'

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

l6ZLMfP3TQlNu.gif

426 REPLIES 426
profile.country.GB.title
vick18
Explorer

i tried to navigate blind from the black screen. it doesnt make sense the beeps i go through... 😞

Kadlinko

The same problem here.

bazsoz
Explorer

Hy all.The same problem as all of you.After update,screen blank,amber/green blinkin. KDL43W755c I'am from Hungary.

profile.country.GB.title
vick18
Explorer

has anybody tried to reboot the tv by android console so far?

profile.country.GB.title
vacalimar

how to reboot tv? i have the same issue (serbia)...

Droncs46

The same problem here. Russia 

43W755C 08/2016 Production Slovakia

Tomi2004A
Explorer

Me too,from Hungary Amber/Green blinking have sound no picture

Kdl 43w807c

profile.country.GB.title
vacalimar

c'mon sony, my ps 4 is crying!

profile.country.GB.title
HUSH2H

@vacalimar wrote:

how to reboot tv? i have the same issue (serbia)...

it does not work if you did not set your tv to developer mode before updating

already tried, installed Android Studio then from windows CMD used: adb connect TVIP

C:\Users\MYUSER\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\platform-tools>adb connect 192.168.1.5 unable to connect to 192.168.1.5:5555: cannot connect to 192.168.1.5:5555: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. (10061)

profile.country.GB.title
vacalimar

thanks hush!