Join now - be part of our community!

Problem with ITV Hub (ITV 1 channel) and 7 day TV scrollback

SOLVED
Gizzimodo
New

Problem with ITV Hub (ITV 1 channel) and 7 day TV scrollback

Can not scroll back 7 days anymore and ITV 1 Hub keeps asking for postcode even though it has been entered. Are they both connected ? Had a 24 hour power cut at the weekend, not sure if relevant. On scroll back says no information, will scroll back for the current day but not previous days. Says software is upto date - TV is latest Sony 49" . Was working fine on scroll back (never previously watched ITV Hub).

107 REPLIES 107
profile.country.GB.title
nigcox
New

Well done and thank you it solved my problem

profile.country.GB.title
Graybear
Explorer

Cleared cache and data as suggested and is now working let's hope it keeps on working as these Sony TV s seem full of problems and is less than a year old.

profile.country.GB.title
kilalli
New

thanks very much - it worked!

Murphy463
Explorer

This solved my problem hub is up and working again      Many thanks. !!!!!!!!!!

profile.country.GB.title
Jontyshub
Explorer

Brilliant!!!  It worked for me, thank you so much 😄

Brilliant,thankyou

profile.country.GB.title
Jontyshub
Explorer

Fantastic and thanks, it worked for me.....but why should we have to do this to a Sony smart TV...it's not that smart then, and neither is Sony

jengord
New

Thanks so much, it woorked for me too!

profile.country.GB.title
will177
New

After clearing cache and data it still didn’t work. So I cleared them again then turned off the TV and turned it off at the mains plug so that it shutdown fully and would reboot when I powered it back on. After powering it back on itv hub worked fully again and showed me the main ITV channels  :). I could then watch Quiz. :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Jontyshub
Explorer

Clearing cache first and then data, is the way that it worked for me, if you do it the other way round it doesn't work. There again you may have a different model to me, but I think it's a good idea to switch off and reboot it occasionally, in any case, stay safe and good luck