Join now - be part of our community!

Sony 3D problem

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
mkj1972

Sony 3D problem

Hello everybody 

I'm new to all this so please bear with me! 

I have recently bought a Sony kd55s8005c tv & I have plugged all my accessories ps4 & 3D blu ray player into it using HDMI cables 

However I switched on my 3D blu Ray player & the signal come on the screen 3D signal detected,I switched my TDG-BR1003d glasses on but the screen was still blurry 

I don't think it is a problem with glasses because they worked with my old 37" Sony 3D tv 

any help would be much appreciated 

Thanks Mark 

13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.GB.title
ZombieFried777

Yes it seems to be working now, I just turned the Bluetooth off and on again and it started working again. 

I also bought Sony kd55s8005c TV recently and 4 prs of Excelvan G05-BT 3D glasses but can't get them to pair with bluetooth. Tried turning TV bluetooth off and back on but no luck. Any help greatfully received.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @alfergu9854

Sony only officially support their own brand of 3D glasses.  You would need the TDG-BT500A 3D glasses instead im afraid.

Cheers

sam2007
New

My TV is KDL-43W950C. After last upgrade V3.925, I cannot switch to 3D option from Action Menu. When changing to Side by Side nothing except only lot of vertical lines are visible. Even turning off the 3D option is not possible then. I'm using the Sony recommended TDG BT-500A 3D glasses.

This is getting very frustrating. Sony need to take these issues urgently for early resolution.