Join now - be part of our community!

Sony UX Research

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
therealvinceunlimited

Sony UX Research

Hi,  I have been invited to take part in surveys to improve the TV service.  The email claims it is from the Sony UX Research Centre and has an email [removed confidential address].  The email claims I completed a survey in February and volunteered to help again.  This is likely but I do not recall the specifics.  However a short seach for the UX Research Centre on the sony.co.uk website returns no confirmation of such a department.  Given the propensity for scammers to use general data to extract further information I am reluctant to respond until I can confirm the UX Research Centre is actually a formal Sony organisation.  Can anyone confirm or deny the existance of the department?

Thanks, Vince

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
dutchice
Expert

Hi Vince,

Thank you for bearing with me. I just received the confirmation that the UX Reserach Centre is a valid department within Sony working on programs regarding user experience improvement. The e-mail address in your original post is also the legitimate address from which communication with customers takes place.

Cheers,

Dutchice

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
dutchice
Expert

Hi Vince,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I will refer this question to the correct person so they can provide you with better details.

Cheers,

Dutchice

profile.country.GB.title
therealvinceunlimited

Thanks for the quick response.  I look forward to the next reply.  Vince

profile.country.GB.title
dutchice
Expert

Hi Vince,

Thank you for bearing with me. I just received the confirmation that the UX Reserach Centre is a valid department within Sony working on programs regarding user experience improvement. The e-mail address in your original post is also the legitimate address from which communication with customers takes place.

Cheers,

Dutchice

profile.country.GB.title
therealvinceunlimited

Thank you for doing this Dutchice.  I appreciate your attention.  Vince

profile.country.GB.title
Bet121
Explorer

Did you participate in the research and get a tv?

profile.country.GB.title
therealvinceunlimited

Hi, I cannot recall now whether I did the response.  I do recall that I didn't get a TV.  Vince

profile.country.GB.title
Bet121
Explorer

It must be a scam

Sony please advice if this is the case? Research on customer experience of XR TV including unboxing..,,,, is this a scam?