Join now - be part of our community!

Transfer Large media files from PC to Sony Android TV

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
abusuzuki
Explorer

Transfer Large media files from PC to Sony Android TV

I would like to transfer large files from the computer to the internal TV memory. I connected the computer to the Sony Bravia TV using A to A USB cable, but the PC didn't recognize the Sony Bravia Android TV, Is there a way to transfer large files directly from PC to the internal TV memory?

11 REPLIES 11
profile.country.GB.title
abusuzuki
Explorer

Today, I went to the local electronics store to return the TV, but the salesman refused because I opened the box, but since the ability to delete files from external memory will be available in the next versions, then the TV will be like a treasure, To me, this is like a fortunate coincidence that I bought TV now, especially since I searched on this forum and found that the community has been facing the problem of editing files from external memory since 2017. Anyway, thank you for this big news.

profile.country.GB.title
khallergard

I don't see why you have to wait for Android Pie to copy files to the internal memory.  All you want to do is to transfer large files and then delete them when you have watched them.  Or do you really want to edit them on the TV?  Anyway, I suggest you use the method 4.2 in the below link to copy from the PC to the TV using SMB Shares and using the X-plore file manager https://tinyurl.com/yx96hkuj