Join now - be part of our community!

TV Completely Unresponsive

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Tarpii

TV Completely Unresponsive

Hi,

I'm at work right now, but my Wife is reporting that our 2015  Android KDL43W755C is now complelely unresponsive. Power cables have been checked so ensure they're snugly fit and fresh batteries have gone into the remote.

We have swiotched power off at source for a few mintes then power on, but still no response from the TV. We've tried holding down the power button for 30+ seconds.

Is there anything else we can try before calling into Sony support? I need to double check my remainining warranty... 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Tarpii

The wife has managed to resucitate the TV, after a prolonged powerdown. I really hope the Marchmallow update fixes some of these silly issues..

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Tarpii

The wife has managed to resucitate the TV, after a prolonged powerdown. I really hope the Marchmallow update fixes some of these silly issues..

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Thanks for posting back.  Im in Marshmallow and I find that the TV is quite responsive compared to Lollipop, however the issue of the TV switching on by itself isnt resolved.  It happened to me last night - or was it this morning...  :slight_smile:

Cheers