Join now - be part of our community!

Wall Mounting KD43 XE8005

AndyCr15
Explorer

Wall Mounting KD43 XE8005

I have a generic wall mount, screwed into my wall already, so I'm looking to mount my soon to be delivered Sony Bravia to it.  A few things I've google'd suggest it wont be as simple as with my Samsung... What will I need to be able to do this?

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hi @AndyCr15,

if your mount allows adjustment of the TV-mounted side to fit the holes on the back of your TV, I see no reason, why it should be more difficult to mount it to your wall-mount than your old TV.

- Nic

AndyCr15
Explorer

Okay, thanks.  It has two bars that have a variety of wholes that can be any width apart that I need, as long as the TV has a fairly flat back with the four wholes, I should be okay then?

Will the screws come with the TV?  Samsung didn't include them and I had to order them online.

profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @AndyCr15,

@AndyCr15  schrieb:

Okay, thanks.  It has two bars that have a variety of wholes that can be any width apart that I need

that sounds good to me.

@AndyCr15  schrieb:

Will the screws come with the TV?  Samsung didn't include them and I had to order them online.

Not as far as I am concerned, yet it is possible, that the screws you used with your previous TV fit on the Sony as well.

- Nic

AndyCr15
Explorer

Do you happen to know what screws would be needed?   (Or where I can look it up?)

Thanks for the help.

profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hi @AndyCr15,

I sadly don't know the thread size on the back of the TV.

- Nic

AndyCr15
Explorer

Okay, thanks for your help.